Below is a list of general safety guidelines that should be observed when using any of our anointing oils.
1) Keep out of reach of unattended children, pets and anyone with special needs. Always ensure the integral dropper is in place as this acts as a guard against over consumption should the product fall into the wrong hands.
2) Take care not to get in eyes. If this occurs flush with clean warm water. If stinging is still present seek immediate medical advice.
3) Keep oils away from plastics, polished surfaces and take care near naked flames, etc.
4) Do not take oils internally.
5) Test skin for sensitivity – if irritation occurs don’t use.
6) If you are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy, high/low blood pressure or any other specific condition please seek medical advise before using oils. (Please contact us if you’re unsure about oils you wish to purchase.)
7) Care must also be taken with certain oils (especially citrus based ones) before exposure to strong sunlight.
8) The carrier oil for the anointing oils is grapeseed oil. Anyone with nut allergies should proceed with caution.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is provided as a guide only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the above information is accurate and up to date, DoktorSnake.com accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error in the information provided. The buyer should always satisfy itself as to the ultimate suitability for an intended application. DoktorSnake.com accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. No liability is accepted in respect of any reputed therapeutic characteristic.